Join us for a super fun, personalised & a hands-on Makeup Workshop with a professional Makeup Artist in Malvern, Victoria.
DATE & TIME:
5th May (Sun) 10am - 2pm
1st June (Sat) 2pm - 6pm
20th July (Sat) 2pm - 6pm
(For other dates please contact us)
VENUE: Toorak Corporate, 23 Milton Parade, Malvern, Victoria-3144
PREREQUISITE: No prior experience in makeup required. Suitable for Age 16 & above
WORKSHOP TAKE-AWAY: Makeup Handbook & a Letter of completion
PLEASE BRING ALONG: All your makeup & brushes you may have and are advised not to buy new makeup for this workshop as the makeup artist can assist you with makeup looks with what you own & supplement with what you don’t. They will recommend new products based on your skin type/color which will make it easy to go shopping for the right products.
This workshop broadly covers:
• Prepping & perfecting your skin with moisturizer & primer
• Flawless application of concealer, foundation & compact
• Highlight & contour according to your face shape
• Application of eye primers, shadows & the correct technique of blending
• Perfecting eyeliner, kohl & mascara application for your eyes
• Brow filling
• The secret to application of perfect lipstick
• Getting your blush right
• Practicing the smokey eye
• Quick make-up coverups & how to make your make-up last longer
• Selecting make-up according to your skin type & tone
• Learn different makeup looks such as a day look, evening look and a special occasions look
• Learn the correct use of make-up brushes, products and various tools & be able to put together an essential make-up kit. This is a basic to intermediate level workshop.
Bookings are essential and 100% in advance. Limited seats per batch!